Freedom To Sleep Anywhere
The Original Travel CPAP Reimagined.
- Fully featured and still the most economical
- Still small and lightweight, under 500 grams
- Add a battery pack that is about the size of a deck of cards.
T365 The SMART HOME CPAP
THAT YOU CAN TAKE ANYWHERE
Reimagining CPAP Therapy
- The world’s first fully featured home cpap that is small and light enough to take anywhere any time.
- Small and light enough to fit in your hand luggage if travelling.
- Add the optional dedicated battery to get full humidifaction when off grid or if there is a power failure.
Free Padded Travel Bag & Power Adapter Set
Sleep well every night, everywhere.
Life keeps moving and so should you.
Using your CPAP should enhance your life, not tie you down. Discover the freedom to sleep anywhere with Transcend®. Transcend miniCPAP systems are designed for convenience and comfort so you can sleep well no matter where you go.
Transcend 365 miniCPAP™
All new. Smarter at home and on the go.
The world’s lightest integrated CPAP + heated humidifier delivers full-size features in a travel-size CPAP. With new, patented CFV™ humidifier technology, the Transcend 365 miniCPAP gives you a comfortable sleep from a smaller, smarter system. This CPAP AND heated humidifier even runs on Transcend P10 battery power.
Transcend 3 miniCPAP™
The most popular miniCPAP™ just got better.
The original Transcend miniCPAP has been a top-selling travel CPAP for years and now the leading innovator in portable CPAP therapy is raising the bar even higher. The redesigned Transcend 3 miniCPAP maintains the small, lightweight build you’ve come to expect in a miniCPAP™ with upgraded features like a modern design, a flat silicone base for better stability, and a swivel nozzle for a better CPAP experience.
Accessorize Your Transcend miniCPAP. Customize your CPAP experience.
Everything you need for portable sleep therapy.
Why Transcend miniCPAP?
It’s proven. It’s rugged. It’s trusted. It’s the original travel CPAP and is a favorite around the world.
Transcend miniCPAP manuals, tips and FAQs