The world’s only battery-powered portable CPAP and integrated heated humidifier.
Anywhere. Every night. That’s what Transcend 365 was designed for. Transcend 365 is the first and only fully integrated travel-size CPAP and heated humidifier system that can operate on battery power. While it’s half the size of standard home CPAPs, there’s no compromise in the quality or performance. You’ll get the high-quality CPAP therapy you need to sleep comfortably every night, whether you’re at home or on the go. Plus, the entire unit – CPAP device & heated humidifier – can be powered by a single, travel-sized battery. There’s ‘CPAP technology’ and then there’s ‘SMART CPAP technology’ from Transcend 365.
The Smart CPAP At Home and On The Go.
- Integrated heated humidification. Using patented Capillary Force Vaporizer™ technology, Transcend 365 miniCPAP provides the comfort of heated humidification from your first breath.
- Humidification with less water and no rainout. Transcend 365’s Smart Humidifier™ provides humidification only when you inhale, which is when you need it, reducing the amount of water needed and eliminating unwanted moisture in your mask and tube.
- Battery-powered humidification. Thanks to patented Smart Power™ technology, Transcend 365 is the only travel-size CPAP + integrated heated humidifier that can be powered by a single P10 battery.
- The smart choice at home and on the go. Transcend 365 provides the same advanced auto-adjusting CPAP therapy you expect from your home machine in a travel-size device. Its integrated components and ability to operate both the humidifier and CPAP device from a single power source keep the device small and portable.
- Enjoy the friendly skies. Transcend 365 is FAA-approved for in-flight use.
- Freedom to choose your accessories. Transcend 365 is compatible with any CPAP mask and any CPAP hose with standard 22mm connection, giving you the freedom to choose what fits you best.
- Quiet as a whisper. At a sound pressure level of only 27.7 dBA*, Transcend 365 miniCPAP is quieter than a whisper (30 dB).
- User-friendly display & controls. Transcend 365 miniCPAP’s large, color LCD screen and tactile buttons let you easily navigate menu screens, manage settings and view your compliance data right on the device.
- Fall asleep comfortably & breathe easy. Ramp technology and EZEX pressure relief make it easier to fall asleep and more comfortable to breathe through the night.
- Convenient drying mode. Keep your mask and tube clean, dry and clear of harmful buildup with Transcend 365’s convenient drying mode.
- Free accessories. Get a free padded travel bag and set of international power adapters with a purchase of Transcend 365 (a $50 value).
- 2-Year Warranty. Transcend 365 is backed by a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Full-Sized Features In a Travel-Size CPAP
We set the standard in travel CPAP therapy and now we’re raising the bar even higher with the introduction of Transcend 365 miniCPAP – an incredibly small, truly portable, and completely unique CPAP and heated humidifier system. You can enjoy all the features and benefits of the CPAP you’ve come to rely on at home in a package that’s half about the size and is perfect for traveling. Smart.
The Only CPAP + Humidifier Of Its Kind
The 365 miniCPAP is the first and only mini CPAP system to use patented Capillary Force Vaporizer (CFV™) technology. This Smart Humidifier detects your breathing to deliver warm, moist air only when you inhale so you get comfortable therapy when you need it. It uses about half the water of a standard heated humidifier and much less energy. Experience the comfort of heated humidification every night, everywhere*. This small, lightweight package can deliver full humidification almost immediately and can even operate on P10 battery power!
*Battery operation time and humidification level may vary based upon humidification level, therapy pressure, breath rate, tidal volume, leak and altitude.
NOTE: The use of distilled water is required for proper function of the heated humidifier. Failure to use distilled water will damage the humidifier and may require repair or replacement. Alternatively, water may be filtered with the Transcend Portable Water Filter to ensure proper quality of water is used with your Transcend 365 miniCPAP humidifier.
Instant Humidification for Maximum Comfort
Transcend 365 miniCPAP is the first and only CPAP machine to use patented Capillary Force Vaporizer™ (CFV™) technology, which means the days of waiting 30 minutes for the water to warm up before getting the comfort of heated humidification are over. CFV technology moves water from the reservoir to a heating element within the Transcend 365 miniCPAP where it’s instantly vaporized, meaning you’ll get the comfort of full, heated humidification from your first breath.
Efficient Smart Humidifier™ Means Less Water & No Rainout
Say goodbye to unwanted moisture in your mask and hose. Transcend 365’s advanced Smart Humidifier™ technology senses and adapts to your breathing pattern so you get humidified air only when you inhale, which is when you need it. This breath-by-breath approach to humidification not only eliminates rainout, but also reduces the amount of water used by about half compared to a standard CPAP humidifier. The result of needing less water and using more advanced technology is a device that’s efficient enough to be powered by a single P10 battery.
NOTE: The use of distilled water, or tap water filtered with the approved Transcend Portable Water Filter, is required for proper function of the heated humidifier. Failure to use the proper water quality will damage the humidifier and void the warranty and may require repair or replacement.
Power Your CPAP & Humidifier with a Single Battery
Thanks to patented Smart Power™ technology, the small but powerful Transcend P10 battery can power your entire unit – the Transcend 365 miniCPAP -AND- heated humidifier – for a full night of therapy. Add the P10 battery to your system and you’ll get both the CPAP therapy you need and the full comfort of heated humidification at home or on the go.
Complete CPAP Therapy at Home and On the Go
Transcend 365 is designed to provide CPAP users with an at-home sleep experience, even while travelling away from home. From thoughtful design elements that allow you to stack the P10 battery neatly under the Transcend 365 device to being able to power both the heated humidifier and miniCPAP from a single power source (AC or battery), Transcend 365’s compact size and integrated components allow you to easily slip the device into your briefcase, purse, carry-on or backpack. Plus, it’s FAA-approved, so you can turn those long flights into hours of restful sleep.
Compatible with any CPAP Mask and any CPAP Hose
Finding a mask you like can be tricky. In fact, being stuck with an uncomfortable mask is one of the top reasons that individuals with sleep apnea don’t use their CPAP machines. Transcend 365 miniCPAP eliminates that issue entirely. Unlike some other travel CPAPs, Transcend 365 can be used with ANY CPAP mask and ANY CPAP hose with a standard 22mm connection. So, keep on using the mask you like and have come to rely on and avoid the hassle of trying to adjust to a new mask that just doesn’t fit.
User-Friendly Display & Controls
Transcend 365 miniCPAP comes equipped with a beautiful 2.4” color LCD screen and large, tactile buttons to make it easy to navigate menu screens, manage your settings, and turn on your CPAP therapy in the dark. Plus, Transcend 365’s data management system stores your compliance data internally, so you can view last night’s report on the device’s color LCD screen or download a more detailed report with Transcend’s easy-to-use desktop software.
Quiet as a Whisper
At just 27.7 dBA*, Transcend 365 is as quiet as a whisper (30 dB). Featuring unique air-bearing blower technology coupled with built-in sound and vibration dampening, Transcend 365 delivers a quiet, restful night of sleep.
Fall Asleep Comfortably and Easily with Adjustable Ramp Technology
Transcend 365 miniCPAP’s ramp technology helps you fall asleep more comfortably by delivering a lower pressure when you first turn on the device and go to bed and then gradually increasing pressure over time until you reach your desired level. Plus, it’s adjustable, so you can fine-tune your ramp times or turn off the ramp feature altogether to ensure you’re getting the restful sleep you deserve.
Breathe Easier with EZEX Pressure Relief
EZEX Pressure Relief helps you breathe easier and more comfortably while you sleep by reducing pressure on exhalation.
Designed to Stay Clean and Dry, All the Time
Transcend 365 miniCPAP includes a convenient ‘drying mode’ to remove excess moisture from your mask and tubing. When you wake up in the morning, simply activate the 30-minute drying cycle to start a steady stream of air moving through the hose and mask. Not only does the drying mode ensure you’ll have a clean and dry mask waiting for you when it’s time to go to bed, but it also reduces the chance of contaminant buildup.
Free Accessories to Make Travelling Even Easier
Get more with Transcend 365 miniCPAP. Every device purchase comes complete with a padded travel bag with secure compartments to protect your miniCPAP and accessories, plus a set of international power cords to use around the world. This $50 value is yours free with Transcend 365 miniCPAP.
2-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
You can sleep well knowing that your Transcend 365 miniCPAP is backed by a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
NOTE: A prescription is required for this product.
Sound Pressure Level measured per ISO 4871:1996 and ISO 3744:2010.
- Transcend 365 miniCPAP
- Padded Travel Bag with storage compartments
- AC Power Supply with international cords
- Mini USB Cord
- Quick Start Guide
- Standard 6 foot hose included in separate packaging
- 2 Year Warranty