The Transcend Travel Micro CPAP is the smallest lightest CPAP in the market today. A fully featured CPAP that is the size of an apple or baseball, you can now easily continue with your CPAP therapy wherever you go. With the Transcend Micro you can easily pack it away without compromising space for your other essential items. The Transcend Micro is smaller and lighter than other travel CPAPs in the market.
The last few years have been difficult for travel but as more destinations become readily available domestically as well as internationally, we can finally begin to explore further afield from the confines of our home environment. Whichever way you travel, by Air, Cruise Ships or Caravan, at Hotels or Airbnb, Space and Weight are now Essential Factors to Consider. No need to compromise with your therapy because of size and weight. The Transcend Micro CPAP is your solution to your travel needs.
The new Transcend Micro™ is the smallest and lightest CPAP device available on the market – weighing just 218 grams and measuring less than 9.2cm. Transcend Micro is designed to make it easier to maintain your sleep apnea therapy, more convenient, and portable. Packing big things into this small device, the Transcend Micro meets the needs of travel CPAP users, including quiet operation, auto-adjusting pressure, and the flexibility to add-on a range of comfort accessories, including an HME for waterless humidification. Planning and packing for your next getaway adventure is even easier with the new Transcend Micro.
INCLUDED WITH THE TRANSCEND MICRO:
Transcend Micro CPAP device
- Transcend Micro AirFlexTM 6-foot hose
- Transcend WhisperSoftTM Muffler Kit: Muffler, short custom hose, long standard hose (packaged separately)
- Transcend AirMistTM Starter Kit
- Transcend Travel Pouch
- AC Power Adapter
- Transcend Micro Quick Guide
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Featuring unique air-bearing blower technology coupled with built-in sound and vibration dampening, the Transcend Micro delivers a quite, restful night of sleep, unnoticeable to users and bed partners alike. Attach the Transcend WhisperSoft muffler to the device for extra comfort.
Compatible with any CPAP Mask
- Unique among travel CPAPs, the Transcend Micro is compatible with any CPAP mask. Simply connect your mask to the provided Transcend Micro Airflex 6-foot hose.
Unplug and Sleep Anywhere with More Power Options
- The Transcend Micro comes with a AC (wall) power adapter for when you’re at home, at your cabin, or at a hotel. The Transcend Micro can also be used with the Transcend PowerAwayTM P8 portable battery as an ideal option for camping, flights, or travels to remote locations off the grid.
Adjustable Ramp Technology and EZEX Pressure Relief
- The Transcend Micro features ramp technology to help you fall asleep more comfortably by delivering a lower pressure when you first turn on the device and go to bed. It then gradually increases pressure over time until you reach your desired level. Plus, it’s adjustable, so you can fine-tune your ramp times or turn off the ramp feature altogether to ensure you’re getting the restful sleep you deserve.
The Transcend Micro is also designed with EZEX Pressure Relief feature to help you breathe easier and more comfortably while you sleep by reducing pressure on exhalation.
Stay Dry, All the Time
- The Transcend Micro’s convenient drying mode removes excess moisture from your mask and tubing. When you wake up in the morning, simply activate the 30-minute drying cycle to start a steady stream of air moving through the hose and mask. The drying mode will help you to maintain a dry mask for your next use and when it’s time to go to bed.
9.1 cm x 9.1 cm x 6.1 cm
Power Supply Unit
AC Input: 100-240 VAC, 50-60Hz, 1.0A Max
Power Supply Output: 19 VDC 2.1 Amp
Transcend PowerAway P8 Battery: 14.4 VDC, 5,200 mAH
Air Relief: Yes
Operating Pressure Range: 4-20 cmH2O
GentleRise Ramp Duration: 0-45 mins
Operating Temperature Range: 41 to 95°F (5 to 35°C)
Auto Altitude Adjustment (up to 8,000 ft): Yes
Compliance Data: Yes
Bluetooth Capability: Yes