Standard Prescription Form
Just send us your prescription and we will set up the machine and then ship it to you.
We require the following information to set up your CPAP.
CPAP equipment purchased (please indicate prescription settings for selected products):
CPAP Pressure setting: ____cmH2O
Ramp time(0-45min): ____min Starting ramp pressure: ____cmH2O Pressure relief (max= 3): OFF 1 2 3 (please circle)
APAP Min Pressure _______cmH2O Max Pressure _______cmH2O Ramp time(0-45min): ____min Starting ramp pressure: ____cmH2O Pressure relief (max= 3): OFF 1 2 3 (please circle)
CPAP Mask NasalPillow__Nasal___Full Face (please circle)
Please return the completed Rx form by:
- Emailing us at: email@example.com
- Mailing it to:
Transcend CPAP Pty Ltd
PO Box 5181
Please note, orders that require a prescription will not be shipped without a valid CPAP Rx.
Transcend miniCPAP FAA Compliance Letter
The Transcend miniCPAP is FAA-approved for in-flight use on an aircraft. Take a copy of this letter with you the next time you fly with your miniCPAP.
Download Transcend FAA compliance letter
Additional tips for your next trip:
Contact the airline’s Medical Services at least two weeks prior to your travel date to obtain approval to use Transcend miniCPAP on-board.
- the airline’s approval letter (if they provide one)
- the Transcend FAA compliance letter
- a letter from your doctor that certifies your requirement to use a PAP device
- If you are not using a Transcend miniCPAP battery on your flight, arrange for seating next to a power source and verify the type of power cord or adapter needed for use with your miniCPAP.