Any information you provide, including any personal information, will be transferred to and processed by a computer server located within the U.S.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
“Personal information” means information that specifically identifies you as an individual, such as your full name, telephone number, e-mail address, postal address, or certain account numbers.
We may use or access personal information for a number of purposes such as:
- To respond to an email or particular request from you.
- To administer surveys and promotions.
- To provide you with information that we believe may be useful to you, such as information about health products or services provided by us or other businesses.
- To perform analytics and to improve our products, websites, and advertising.
- To perform website or software maintenance or to troubleshoot problems related to the website or Transcend software.
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations and legal processes.
- To protect someone’s health, safety or welfare.
- To keep a record of our transactions and communications.
- To allow access to health care providers that you have authorized.
- As otherwise necessary or useful for us to conduct our business, so long as such use is permitted by law.
- We may use personal information to contact you, consistent with applicable law, through any contact information you provide through our websites, including any email address, telephone number, cell phone number, text message number, or fax number.
We may share personal information within the Company, and we may combine personal information that you provide us through this website with other information we have received from you, whether online or offline, or from other sources such as from our vendors. For example, if you have purchased a product or service from us, we may combine personal information you provide through this website with information regarding your receipt of the product or service.
SHARING AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information if all or part of the Company is sold, merged, dissolved, acquired, or in a similar transaction.
We may share personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, search warrant, law or regulation. We may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in investigating and prosecuting activities that are illegal, violate our rules, or may be harmful to other visitors.
We may share personal information or collaborate with third parties we hire to act on our behalf. For example, we may hire a company to help us send and manage e-mail, and we might provide the company with your e-mail address and certain other information in order for them to send you an e-mail message on our behalf. Similarly, we may hire companies to host or operate some of our websites and related computers and software applications.
Your personal information will be stored indefinitely to keep record of information necessary to meet manufacturer-related FDA or TGA recalls and government regulatory requests.
REVIEWING YOUR INFORMATION
This website may permit you to view your visitor profile and related personal information and to request changes to such information. If this function is available, we will include a link on this website with a heading such as “Manage My Profile” or similar words. Clicking on the link will take you to a page (“Manage My Profile or similar words) through which you may review and request changes to your visitor profile and related personal information.
TROUBLESHOOTING AND MAINTENANCE
WEBSITE AND INFORMATION SECURITY, AND THIRD PARTY TOOLS
Information we collect is encrypted and stored on a secure cloud-based server. Due to the nature of the Internet and online communications, we cannot guarantee that any information transmitted online will remain absolutely confidential, and we are not liable for the illegal acts of third parties such as criminal hackers.
Most e-mail, including any e-mail functionality on our site, does not provide a completely secure and confidential means of communication. If you send an e-mail communication to us, it is possible that your e-mail may be accessed or viewed inappropriately by another Internet user while in transit to us. If you wish to keep your information completely private, you should not use e-mail.
INFORMATION FOR CHILDREN UNDER 13
We will not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 13 through this website without receiving verifiable parental consent. If you think that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13 through this website, please contact us.